Sunday, November 22, 2015

I'm a Fantasy Football Loser

I love fantasy football and this season....I stink and not just a whiff of something gross when you live in a house full of boys, I mean a full decomposing, dog poop, pole cat kind of stench.

I had the first round pick in the draft, I chose Jamal Charles...he's injured and out for the season.  These things happen, it's part of the game but this year I've really taken the cake on losing.  I've picked up, dropped, changed defenses, kickers, quarterbacks...so many combinations of things all to no avail.  James keeps asking for me to give up and give him my "good" players....No Way!  I will play to the death, er, end.  And besides...I don't have any good players!  As I'm typing this, none of my players have scored more than single digits today.  My record is 2 - 8 soon to be 2 - 9.  I have no chance for the playoffs but I will keep playing, keep yelling at my players on the tv and kick them to the curb when they don't perform.  Because....I really do love fantasy football.


 photo signature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...