Saturday, September 7, 2013

Since Anything

Since my 'Anything' study, it seems I have been consumed with too many things to do, it's at these times that I need to be purposeful about sneaking/taking special moments to be with Jesus.  I have a tendency to get too caught up in what I'm doing and lose sight of just how much intimate time with the Lord I really do need.  I long for it but then try and squeeze it in which then makes me feel shallow and hypocritical.  God is giving me some really incredible opportunities and I feel like I'm blowing it. 
"Have mercy on my, O God, according to your abundance mercy blot out my transgressions."
Psalm 51:1
Lord, help me be completely surrendered to You, keep me on my face, use me to make You famous.
"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise." Psalm 51:17

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...