Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Indescribable God

I am blessed beyond blessed, if there is such a thing.  I am in awe of God, He amazes me, humbles me, uses me for His glory and purpose even when I feel unusable, humiliated, fearful.  He really is indescribable. 

I can see His hand working in my life, molding me, changing me into what He wants me to be...more like Jesus.  He has given me a deeper love for people, opened my eyes to see their need, and enabled me to show them love in ways I have never known before. 

He has strengthened the gifts He has given me, stretched me, and given me opportunities to serve Him in more and more ways. 

He prepared me for these things and is preparing me for future things.  I know I will look back at this and be in awe again at how far He has taken me in my walk with Him and where I will be. 

He has used and is using my surrender to be freer in my worship to Him, to keep me eternal minded, to love people more, to hunger after His Word. 

I am grateful and thankful, and so unworthy. 

God is good.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...