Thursday, May 26, 2011

Storm slashes across Sedalia

As some of you may know, Sedalia was hit by a tornado yesterday. I got several texts and calls regarding my well-being since I work in Sedalia. Fortunately, Cornerstone is west of town and not in the path of destruction. We did have a Cornerstone billboard that is nowhere to be found, let me know if it's in your backyard. The storm hit on the southside of town along 65 hwy and then traveled northeast. It took a while longer to get home last night and to come to work this morning but that enabled me to gawk at the destruction. The following link has a good video of what occurred yesterday around the noon hour.


Storm slashes across Sedalia, damaging homes, businesses mile, along, tornado - Sedalia Democrat

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...