Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the...

Leave a comment and I will incorporate you into a short story or poem. I'm really good at poetry, here is one of my classic poems.

There once was a man from Lincoln
Who thought he was a chicken
He slipped on a rock
And said "Bok, Bok"
And then he flew with the pigeons.

Okay, okay, I know that is totally ridiculous. You can just leave your first name or make up one, I don't care, lol. Sit back and be amazed at what an incredible story I will write. Maybe.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Okay Christy... here's one that's either going to be easy or really tough... :)

    I've been using the name rukidden on the internet since the early 1990s and my wife has been going by imsirius.

    So try using the name rukidden and imsirius in a poem, limerick, or short story. We'll see what mad skills you truly have.

    P.S. I really like the new makeover... it suits your blog.

    Warmest Regards
    rukidden

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...