Friday, July 30, 2010

I will praise You in this storm

I have never been through anything like this before, and I feel I really can't explain what that is. I have been wounded, deeply hurt but can't really say anything because I feel I am doing the right thing. Regardless of how other people are behaving or talking, I refuse to do so, I will not gossip about this or anything else, although I think people think I have been, but my good and wonderful Father knows I haven't and that is good enough for me. He is all we need.

I have been reminded of the Casting Crowns song "Praise You in this Storm", the thunder and lightning are all around and that's what I'm doing, praising God, for what He is teaching our family through this, how He has walked with us all the way, and loved us every moment. Thank you Jesus, for your grace, love, and mercy. I can do all things through You!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...