Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fancy Grace doesn't have it all together

It had been a long week...  I didn't quite have it all together when I stepped out on stage to portray "Fancy Grace".  I had just been Fancy Grace two weeks prior and worked on the Women's Conference, etc, etc, etc.  I was a little late in getting backstage to put on my mic and wig...no mirror...nothing, I just threw it on and went with it, I really had no idea what I looked like...I just knew something wasn't right, the people backstage clued me in with their laughter.  I had rather a difficult time trying not to laugh, I tried not to think how off-kilter my hair looked.  There were two little girls sitting on the floor in front of my desk and one of them said "that's not your real hair" at which I snidely replied, "yes it is".  As the show went on I finally just told myself "forget it" LOL.  It was soooo funny.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...