Saturday, July 30, 2011

Women's Conference 2011

Cornerstone Baptist Church is hosting a Women's Conference on September 16 & 17.  Sylvia Harney is the speaker and she is absolutely wonderful!  Not only funny but really moving, when I saw her a couple years ago in Branson I was transformed, it really changed me.  I began being more bold with evangelizing to people around me and began a book study with women from all walks of life.  It was really amazing.  I am thankful that God used Sylvia to touch my heart and move me into a closer walk with Christ. 

Below is a jpeg, copy as many times as you like, if that will work, ha or email me and I will send it to you as a Word Doc or PDF, or just call me to register and I will fill it out for you over the phone!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...