Thursday, April 8, 2010

~Captivating Moments~

What would you love for God to say tenderly to you?

What a question…I wept trying to answer this question. This is how I answered it though I don’t think this quite sums up, there is so much more. I want God to say “I can use you, you are making a difference”. I want Him to say that I am okay, that I am loved, delighted in, adored.

What would you love God to restore to you?

This question was tough; I wanted it more for my mother, so I answered it this way. I want God to restore the joy of my mother’s salvation. How I long for a heartfelt Christian relationship with her. She used to love God so much, I remember her praising Him, serving Him, reaching out to others and really loving people.

Cultivate an adoring heart.
“Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with your soul and with all your mind.’” Matthew 22:37

Thank you for this bible study Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...