Monday, May 16, 2011

A Delicate Balance

Lately I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed.  I've always been a busy person, involved in lots of things, my family, church, the boys' school activities, you name it!  I love all the things I do, my job, my church, and of course my precious family.  I love it all and I want to do it all!  I've just been thinking how I can be and do everything I'm supposed to, what does God want me to say yes to and what does He want me to allow someone else to do?  I've been pretty cautious about taking on anything new, I don't want to neglect my family or any ministries God has called me to do.  That being said, what I haven't been doing about it is praying.  It has just occurred to me that I need to be praying about this, duh!  Do we sometimes think that we can do it all because we are children of God?  After all, He strengthens us, He holds us up, He is always there...  I know He has been there with me through everything, I just need to reach out, in even the things that seem day to day, to seek His guidance and direction.  I want to be able to do it all, but more importantly, I want to do all that God wants me to do. 

His mercies are new every morning!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...